For equity, Rhodes Holdings LLC (“RHL“) is not a registered Broker Dealer (defined by FINRA) or money finder (defined by the Texas Securities Board,), so RHL does not directly act as a fund(s) finder. RHL provides support for this process, unless one of RHL’s personnel is an officer of the client company (being a corporate officer allows individuals to seek funds without being a Broker / Dealer).
For debt, RHL has several relationships with different funding sources that either broker different debt funding types or provide them directly. These relationships include:
- Tier 3 Capital (equipment leasing, merchant cash advances, contract financing)
- Caprock Funding (factoring under $250,000)
- Catalyst Finance (factoring over $250,000)
- InterLinc Mortgage Services, LLC (mortgage banking, in conjunction with Brian de Armas)
- First Victoria National Bank (commercial lending)
Most business plans call for a mixture of all of these sources of funding, therefore we will always start at the beginning by helping our clients create their strategy, follow on into their business plan, and then finish with the funding.
© 2012 by Rhodes Holdings LLC, all rights reserved.
- New Rhodes Holdings LLC offerings (rhodes-holdings.com)
- Specialist Lenders & Intermediaries | Lloyds Bank (lloydsbankwholesale.com)