Healthcare insurance rebates
Per the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or what I call “Obamacare“, many of companies and their employees that pay a portion of their healthcare insurance policies’ premiums are due a rebate. Read the HBJ article that peaked my interest and the government’s article on it, and if it effects you, please comment here telling us if you are due a rebate.
- HHS: Floridians owed $124M in rebates from health insurers (Houston Business Journal)
- The 80/20 Rule: Providing Value and Rebates to Millions of Consumers (HealthCare.gov)
- Consumers to get $1B in health care rebates – CNNMoney (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
Europe’s Crisis, will Italy exit the Euro…
When former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi asks the question, “would it be so bad if Italy exited the Euro?” that is when everyone else should start to see the writing on the wall. Although it harkens back to when Texas Governor Rick Perry let loose the shot hear in D.C. – “Texas can just exit the U.S… we’d be ok…” which evoked a quick and, what I thought, over wieghted response from President Obama – no way.
Berlusconi, as one of the wealthiest Italians, has more to lose than most, and he can’t see why they need to stay in the Euro zone; so why should anyone else? Does that mean that Italy, Greece, Spain, and others will exit. Read on…
- Could a weaker euro solve the crisis (CNN.com)
- Berlusconi says Italy euro exit ‘not blasphemy’ (todayonline.com)